Saturday, September 11, 2010

What we've been up to lately...






Sorry for the lack of posts, but we have been busy and Mike has been working a lot. Gabe is doing well, growing and playing more and more everyday. His favorite toys include cars, trucks, trains, planes, and anything with wheels. He also loves animals. He gets pretty excited every time we see a dog or cat out on our walks. Annie must not be that exciting though, because he just tries to poke her eyes and throw toys at her. We're still working on "being gentle."
Mike has been in California flight testing for the 787 and came back last weekend. He is back to his crazy schedule at work--working long days and 6 or 7 days a week. We can't wait until it all ends... which won't be for several months, unfortunately.
I am spending my time taking Gabe for play dates or outings and use lots and lots of coupons to get great deals on groceries. I'm sort of addicted to it since I have so much time with Mike not around and I love saving money. Gabe loves going on couponing adventures, it means getting out of the house, snacks for him, seeing new people and things, and having a pantry full of snacks and containers to play with.
We went to the zoo with friends, played in the backyard most days and watched the hummingbirds. Gabe recently discovered that the ottoman is actually a toy box and loves to get inside. He also really likes it when Mike or Annie chases him around the house.
I can't publish too many pictures of Mike in CA because they are actually Boeing property, but the one of 787 is taken from outside the fence, so it's legal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment