

Packing Mom's suitcase is serious business

After his bath


Trick or Treat

It's hard to get these two to hold still for a picture

Preview of Annie's costume for next year--banana split :)
Last weekend, Gabe and Mike got to have some "guy time" while I went on a women's retreat at Suncadia Resort. Gabe helped me pack my bag full of cars, planes, and trucks. When I got back on Sunday we took Gabe to Trick or Treat on Main Street in Mill Creek. He had a lot of fun carrying his pumpkin and shaking the candy inside. He has decided that he can live off of kit kats alone. We got a few compliments on how cute he was, but we got a ton of compliments about and people stopping to take pictures of Annie (dressed as a hot dog). I've already gone shopping for their costumes for next year--I love 75% clearance :)
No comments:
Post a Comment