Saturday, April 3, 2010

Family Visit & Getaway






Aunt Jenna and Grandma Boston came to visit Gabe for a week and left early Monday morning this week. Gabe thoroughly enjoyed all the attention and getting small bites of cookies from his Aunt Jenna. Mike and I were able to get away (for the first time since Gabe was born) and go to the Chrysalis Inn & Spa in Bellingham, WA for 2 nights. We both got massages and relaxed the whole time, it was great! Over this past weekend we went up to Skagit County to see the tulips that are blooming early this year. Gabe wasn't cooperating when I tried to get a picture of him standing next to a field. He wouldn't smile at all, he was way too interested in the nails in the crates and all the mud that I wouldn't let him play with. But we did get one decent picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment