Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BABIES




One of our friends showed us this Focus Films movie trailer a while ago and recently through BzzAgent I am able to share it with you. Here's the description of the movie that opens in theaters on Mother's Day weekend (May 7th): "this visually stunning new movie simultaneously follows four babies around the world - from first breath to first steps. From Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Tokyo, BABIES joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all"
I am a little biased because I am a mommy, but these babies are so adorable and I think it will be very interesting to see how babies are raised around the world. And it looks like a really cute, enjoyable movie too! I already feel a little bit better about Gabe eating some sand from the beach after watching the trailer :)

I'm not really sure what Gabe would do if he was able to take a bath with a goat or crawl in a field with cows, but something tells me he would love it! He is definitely all boy and loves to get dirty and play with animals!



No comments:

Post a Comment